US3490 Complete an Incident Report
See a video flipbook of this resource here.
This task booklet, for NZQA’s Unit Standard 3490 Complete an Incident Report - version 7, requires students to complete an incident report on the event shown in the short YouTube film, "405". It is a fun task, and students are clearly scaffolded through to success.
NOTE WELL: this task is available here as a double-whammy with one of the Level 1 Literacy Unit Standards - US26622 Writing.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook
The student workbook includes:
- A coversheet for the assessment task
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Cues to show students when to stop and get teacher feedback
- Tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach
- An example of an incident report
- Hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
This resource comes in Microsoft Word and a Google Docs format (a link to the Google version is provided). This means you can:
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on it online
- Print as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
A lot of work went into this. I’d prefer you kept this resource to yourself. I’m happy for you to share larger products (like the Achievement Standard and Unit Standard tasks) with others in your department, but this is just a wee price. Buy your own, and let others buy theirs. Cheers! 😊