US3490 Write Incident Report - Brush with Death (Word & G.Doc)
This task booklet, for NZQA’s Unit Standard 3490 Complete an Incident Report - version 7, requires students to complete an incident report on the event shown in the short YouTube film, "405". It is a fun task, and students are clearly scaffolded through to success.
NOTE WELL: this task is available as a double-whammy with one of the Level 1 Literacy Unit Standards - US26622 Writing.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Comes with a clear and user-friendly coversheet.
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available in a type-on PDF format. No editing, but nor do you have to worry about format.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students SUCCEED.
- Includes tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
- Includes short breaks when students can watch YouTube clips about daring or interesting things … then it’s back into it!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
A lot of work went into this. I’d prefer you kept this resource to yourself. I’m happy for you to share larger products (like the Achievement Standard and Unit Standard tasks) with others in your department, but this is just a wee price. Buy your own, and let others buy theirs. Cheers! 😊