US3490 Complete Incident Report and US26622 Writing
This task booklet relates to TWO NZQA Unit Standards (that is, students can work towards both standards with the one piece of work):
- US26622 Write to Communicate Ideas for a Purpose and Audience (producing ONE of THREE pieces required for this standard,) and
- US3490 Complete an Incident Report
The task requires students to watch a short YouTube film called "405", then complete an incident report about it. A fun task, and students are scaffolded through to success.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook
The student workbook includes:
- A coversheet for the assessment task
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Cues to show students when to stop and get teacher feedback
- Tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach
- An example of an incident report
- Hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
This resource comes in Microsoft Word and a Google Docs format (a link to the Google version is provided). This means you can:
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on it online
- Print as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Feel free to share this with your colleagues if they are in the same school as you at the time of purchase. Please, be fair though, and do NOT share with anyone in another school. Thanks! :)