US26622 and US3490 - Write Incident Report - Brush with Death
This task booklet covers TWO NZQA Unit Standards:
- US26622 Write to Communicate Ideas for a Purpose and Audience - version 4 (This task produces ONE of THREE pieces required for this standard,) and
- US3490 Complete an Incident Report - version 7.
The task requires students to watch a short YouTube film called "405", then complete an incident report about it. A fun task, and students are scaffolded through to success.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Comes with a clear and user-friendly coversheet.
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available in a type-on PDF format. No editing, but nor do you have to worry about format.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students SUCCEED.
- Includes tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
- Includes short breaks when students can watch YouTube clips about daring or interesting things … then it’s back into it!