US1293 Informal Interview - Blues and Browns
This task booklet enables students to gain NZQA Unit Standard 1293 Be Interviewed in an Informal, One-to-One, Face-to-Face Interview - version 7.
NOTE WELL: This product is also available as a double whammy booklet that includes a coversheet for US26625 Spoken Interactions.
The task requires students to watch a documentary about Jane Elliot’s famous classroom experiment where she divided students in her class according to the colour of their eyes. They then prepare for an interview about their thoughts on that experiment. They are scaffolded through with simple templates.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Comes with a clear and user-friendly coversheet.
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available in a type-on PDF format. No editing, but nor do you have to worry about format.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students SUCCEED.
- Includes tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
- Includes short breaks when students can watch YouTube clips about daring or interesting things … then it’s back into it!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.