US504 Produce a CV - Work It
This task booklet, for NZQA’s Unit Standard 504 Produce a CV (Curriculum Vitae) - version 8 - guides students through writing their CV. Apart from the standard components for a CV, this task also makes use of a video produced by Careers NZ, and includes help with writing a personal statement, choosing referees, and compiling official documentation. Students are encouraged to use this CV for real work.
NOTE WELL: This is also available as a combo with US26622 Writing.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Comes with a clear and user-friendly coversheet.
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available in a type-on PDF format. No editing, but nor do you have to worry about format.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students SUCCEED.
- Includes tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
- Includes short breaks when students can watch YouTube clips about daring or interesting things … then it’s back into it!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.