US3492 Write a Short Report
See the complete resource here! (Although it has a more vibrant cover now!)
This is a complete workbook that guides students through the Level 2 NZQA Unit Standard 3492 Write a short report (version 7). It is a generic task that can be tied in to any thematic unit of work.
It comes complete with:
- a cover sheet for teachers to mark with - an example report
- clearly explained achievement criteria (requirements)
- checkpoints to help students with time management
- tables/graphic organisers to help students plan their report
- key teaching points such as formatting, language, punctuation, connectives for students to refer to
- checklists to help students ensure they've met requirements
Single purchase gets you 3 formats:
This means you can tweak anything to suit the needs of your students, and you can share the resource digitally for students to complete online. What more could you want?! :)
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.