US3492 Write a Short Report
See the complete resource here! (Although it has a more vibrant cover now!)
This is a complete workbook that guides students through the Level 2 NZQA Unit Standard 3492 Write a Short Report (version 7). It is a generic task that can be tied in to any thematic unit of work.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook - see more details about this in notes further below.
The student workbook includes:
- A Coversheet for the task
- A hyperlinked table of contents
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Checkpoints to help students manage their time
- Tables/graphic organisers to help students plan their report
- Key learning points such as formatting, language, punctuation, connectives for students to refer to
- Checklists to help students ensure they've met requirements
- Hyperlinks to external sites and to help navigate the document
This resource comes as an A4-sized document in Microsoft PowerPoint. This means you can:
- Easily upload it to your Google Drive if you prefer a Google format.
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on it online
- Print as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.