US3491 Write a Report
See a flipbook of this resource here.
This is a generic task that takes students through how to write a report to fullfil the requirements for Unit Standard 3491 Write a Report.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook - see more details about this in notes further below.
- Answers to a student quiz activity.
The student workbook includes:
- A Coversheet for the assessment task
- A hyperlinked table of contents
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Checkpoints to help students manage their time
- An annotated example of a report
- A Writing Guide section
- A short quiz based on information provided in the writing guide
- Checklists for students to ensure they're submitting their best work.
- Hyperlinks to external sites and to help navigate the document (including a 'home' button on every page to take students to the table of contents)
This resource comes in a zipped folder of documents produced as A4 booklets in Microsoft PowerPoint. This means you can:
- Easily upload them to your Google Drive to share with students that way.
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share them with students digitally to complete online
- Print them as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
As per all Unit Standard and Achievement Standard task booklets, you may share this with others in your department and as many students as you like, however you must not share this with anyone from other schools. That's VERY fair; please respect this. :)