US30994 Read Simple Texts (EL - Level 1) - School Life
See a video flipbook of the Student Information and Practice Booklet here. The assessment activities are obviously not something I wanted to upload to YouTube, but they are very similar to the practice activity you see here.
This product is designed to scaffold students who are not native speakers of English through Unit Standard 30994 Read and understand simple texts in everyday contexts (EL) – version 1. This standard requires students to read two texts. Both texts and their related assessment activities are included in this resource so that students can complete the standard.
Included in this resource are six files:
- A booklet that includes the coversheet and guidelines(for you), information for students about the standard, and a practice activity that is very like the actual assessment activities.
- Assessment Activity 1
- Assessment Activity 2
- Answers for the practice activity
- Answers for practice activities 1 and 2
- Teacher instructions
- Edit / Tweak these digital resources to suit your / your students' needs
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on them online. Note, it will easily upload to your Google Drive to convert to Google Slides (as an A4 sized document). I recommend printing these documents, however.
- Print as hard copy work booklets. Recommended.
- Save them as a PDFs
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Share within your faculty, not with mates in other schools. :)