US2989 - Read and Assess Texts on a Topic - V7
See the complete resource here! (Please note, this has been updated for version 7, although the video doesn't yet show that - I'm getting there!)
Designed to scaffold students through the level 2 unit standard, 2989 Read and assess texts on a topic - version 7.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook - see more details about this in notes further below.
- A page with a link to a folder of Google docs all set up for students to complete their assessments on. Examples are provided for them.
- Pages from the Learning Progessions document that relate to this standard (ie should you need a quick reference).
The student workbook includes:
- A coversheet for the assessment task
- A hyperlinked table of contents
- Clear instructions on what students need to do including an entire section dedicated to taking them through how a sample project was completed (with annotations throughout)
- Checkpoints to help students manage their time
- Hyperlinks to external sites and to help navigate the document (including a 'home' button on every page to take students to the table of contents)
- Activities to help students learn and practice the skills needed.
- Checklists to help students submit the best work they can.
This resource comes in a zipped folder of documents produced as A4 booklets in Microsoft PowerPoint. This means you can:
- Easily upload to your Google Drive if you prefer a Google format.
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share them with students digitally to complete online
- Print them as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Yes of COURSE you can share this with the colleagues in your department and as many students as you like! (But I think it would be a bit stink to send it to your mates in other schools - please don't do that.) Thanks! :)