US26625 and US1293 - Police Interview - Brush with Death
This task booklet contributes toward products required for TWO NZQA Unit Standards for level 1:
- US26625 Actively Participate in Spoken Interactions - version 6 (this is one of three pieces needed for this standard), and
- US1293 Be Interviewed in an Informal, One-to-One, Face-to-Face Interview - version 7.
Students watch the short film “405” and take on the role of the driver whose car is landed on by a passenger plane. The teacher takes on the role of a police officer who is carrying out further investigation into the event.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Comes with a clear and user-friendly coversheet.
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available in a type-on PDF format. No editing, but nor do you have to worry about format.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students SUCCEED.
- Includes tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
- Includes short breaks when students can watch YouTube clips about daring or interesting things … then it’s back into it!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.