US22751 - EAP L4 - Read and Process Information in English for Academic Purposes
See a video flipbook of this resource here
This is a complete workbook designed to scaffold students through Unit Standard 22751 (one of three required in the Level 4 EAP suite for University Entrance). It includes both of the reading tasks required to achieve in this standard.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook - see more details about this in notes further below.
- Answers / answer guides for all learning, practice and assessment activities.
The student workbook includes:
- Coversheets for each assessment task
- A hyperlinked table of contents
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Checkpoints to help students manage their time
- Hyperlinks to external sites and to help navigate the document (including a 'home' button on every page to take students to the table of contents)
- A reading skills/strategy section to help senior students through the reading requirements of this assessment
- A reading Warrant of Fitness activity
- A practice activity that aligns with what students will meet in the final assessment activities
- The two assessment activities required for this assessment, including the complete texts and templates students complete to show their understanding (including processing the information)
This resource comes in a zipped folder of documents produced as A4 booklets in Microsoft PowerPoint. This means you can:
- Easily upload to your Google Drive if you prefer a Google format.
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share them with students digitally to complete online
- Print them as hard copy work booklets
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Yes, yes, you can share within your department. Don't go sending it to your mates in other schools though. I have been very fair, and understanding and realistic and all those other good things. Thank you! :)