Slideshow templates for differentiated lessons
Save yourself some frustration with these slideshow templates that allow you to create differentiated lessons in super-fast time! These were champions for me when I needed to whip up a quick presentation during morning interval (telling it like it is)! These files come in Microsoft PowerPoint but can easily be uploaded to your Google Drive to become Google Slides if you prefer. Many of you will recognise what you see here from my Glitter and Glue series.
These files are already hyperlinked, or you can use the file that allows you to completely customise your own presentation by inserting the various templates I've added in the slidemaster. Simply insert a slide of your design choice. Two of the slide designs accommodate differentiated practice (3 levels) - and we all know this is key! So not only does this template prevent frustration and save you time, it enhances your practice. Whoop whoop!
This resource comes as a zipped folder within which you’ll find the following files:
- A file ready to go with ten slides using just the differentiated activities template.
- A file ready to go with ten slides using just the differentiated activities and notes template.
- A file ready to go with ten slides using just the blank activities (heading only) template.
- The completely customizable presentation. (Includes the instructions pages, as seen in my explanatory video.)
- An instructions only file.
For more resources to help you differentiate your lessons see:
- Road themed whiteboard cues and worksheet templates
- Sports themed whiteboard cues and worksheet templates
- Whiteboard cues and worksheet template with te reo.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Please do not share this with others, including those in your department. Thanks! :)