Progress charts all the way! They:
- help students keep track of where they're at and what comes next
- help teachers keep track of who's getting things done and what might be needed next
- motivate students - give it a competitive edge, offer incentives and prizes etc!
This product includes:
- Progress charts with 5 different coloured borders - a colour for each class kind of thing! These are in PDF format.
- One progress chart in Microsoft PowerPoint so that you can edit it digitally to type in students' names and perhaps the activities too.
An easy way to manage your classroom. Use to show:
- Activity completion
- All parts of a project are checked off
- All aspects of creative writing that you want to see are there (eg metaphor, sentence beginning with 'ing' etc)
- Turn taking for choosing today's word for example
Sharing/Copying this Resource
A lot of work went into this. I’d prefer you kept this resource to yourself. I’m happy for you to share larger products (like the Achievement Standard and Unit Standard tasks) with others in your department, but this is just a wee price. Buy your own, and let others buy theirs. Cheers! 😊