2.8 Information Literacy - Hunt, Gather, Feed the Mind
Flip through this resource here!
This task booklet, for NCEA Achievement Standard 2.8 Use Information Literacy Skills to Form Developed Conclusions also comes with an explanatory video (Youtube). The task requires students to investigate an idea that has cropped up in their text studies in English (for 2.1, 2.2 or 2.9). The workbook carefully guides students through the requirements of the standard, providing source sheet templates to tick all requirements for this standard. We also provide checkpoints to help students stay on the right track and manage their time.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students have the opportunity to achieve Excellence.
- Includes clearly unpacked achievement criteria.
- Includes in-built checkpoints, tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.
Flip through this resource!
Click here to see a video flipbook of this product!