2.6 Create Visual-Verbal Text - Caught in a Website
Flip through this resource here!
Instantly download this write-on pdf task booklet for NCEA Achievement Standard 2.6 Create a crafted and controlled visual and verbal text. The task requires students to create a website. Students are given 3 options for the topic of their website but are strongly encouraged to create a text based on a comprehensive aspect of one of the texts studied for their external standards. They use the Wix website creator to complete the task, and instructions give them the basics in how to get started with this. The workbook carefully guides students through the requirements of the standard and provides checkpoints to help them manage their time.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students have the opportunity to achieve Excellence.
- Includes clearly unpacked achievement criteria.
- Includes in-built checkpoints, tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.