2.5 Oral Text - Tutor the World
Flip through this resource here!
- task booklet, for NCEA Achievement Standard 2.5 Construct and Deliver a Crafted and Controlled Oral Text comes with an explanatory video (the link to the YouTube explanation is provided at the beginning of the document). For this task students must create a recorded video lesson about a character or an idea from one of their studied texts. Alternatively, their lesson ‘to the world’ could be about their findings from internal assessments such as 2.7 Connections or 2.8 Information Literacy. Students already have plenty of information, now they need to compile it into a lesson that will hopefully “command attention”. The workbook carefully guides students through the requirements of the standard and also how to record and edit their video lesson. Checkpoints are included to help students stay on the right track and manage their time.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available as a PDF that students can type into.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students have the opportunity to achieve Excellence.
- Includes clearly unpacked achievement criteria.
- Includes in-built checkpoints, tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.
Flip through this resource!
Click here to see a video flipbook of this product!