Write a Resource - Task Template
View this resource here.
With this resource you get:
- Teacher instructions in how to use PowerPoint to create a digital/print booklet for students, and
- The template itself which teachers can edit to suit their needs. It includes:
- A home button throughout to take students back to the table of contents page from where ever they are in the document.
- A table of contents page.
- Checkpoints to help students manage their time.
- Teaching points around the New Zealand Curriculum English strands: Purpose and Audience, Ideas, Structure and Language.
- Wee pointers for teachers throughout (in red writing)
A great starting point because the hard yards have been done for you. Just fill in your 'bits', adding and/or deleting pages as you like!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
A lot of work went into this. I’d prefer you kept this resource to yourself. I’m happy for you to share larger products (like the Achievement Standard and Unit Standard tasks) with others in your department, but this is just a wee price. Buy your own, and let others buy theirs. Cheers! 😊