US30511 - EAP L3 - Read and Apply Understanding in English for Academic Purposes
See a video flipbook of this resource here.
This is a complete workbook designed to scaffold students through Unit Standard 30511 (one of five standards in the EAP suite for level 3).
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook - see more details about this in notes further below.
- Answers / answer guides for all learning, practice and assessment activities.
The student workbook includes:
- Coversheets for each assessment task
- A hyperlinked table of contents
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Checkpoints to help students manage their time
- Hyperlinks to external sites and to help navigate the document (including a 'home' button on every page to take students to the table of contents)
- A reading skills/strategy section to help senior students through the reading requirements of this assessment
- A reading Warrant of Fitness activity
- A practice activity that aligns with what students will meet in the final assessment activities
- The two required assessment activities. Please note, due to copyright, the texts for the assessments are provided as a hyperlink only. Students can access them online, but it would also pay for teachers to print them for students so they can sit them beside them while they work on their answers digitally.
This resource comes in a zipped folder of documents produced as A4 booklets in Microsoft PowerPoint. This means you can:
- Easily upload to your Google Drive if you prefer a Google format.
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share them with students digitally to complete online
- Print them as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Once purchased, you are welcome to share this document with colleagues in your school, but not those elsewhere. Share with as many students as you like. This is more than fair. Thanks in advance for respecting this. :)