US30510 - EAP L3 - Deliver Short Oral Presentation
See a flipbook of this resource here.
This resource guides students through the US30510 Deliver a Short Oral Presentation in English for an Academic Purpose (version 1). It is part of the Level 3 suite for English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
For this task, students continue with their Covid-19 theme to deliver a short oral presentation. They are guided through what makes a great oral presentation.
Students are provided with a link to a Google Sheet to help them log the information they find from their sources and then to plan and structure their presentation.
This product includes:
- The student information/work booklet.
- A PDF with a link on it to take you to the Google Sheet for planning and structuring students’ work. (This link is provided for students within their workbook also.)
This resource comes in Microsoft PowerPoint (resized as A4 pages). This means you can:
- Edit / Tweak it to suit your / your students' needs.
- Upload to Google if you prefer ‘Slides’ over PowerPoint.
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on them online
- Print as hard copy work booklets.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Share with the colleagues in your dept at the time of purchase. Do not share the love to all and sundry everywhere else!