US28069 Write for Practical Purpose (EL - Level 3) - CV
Flip through this resource here.
This resource guides students through Unit Standard 28069 Write a text for a practical purpose – version 3.
For this task, students write their curriculum vitae. To ensure there is enough writing to grade abilities with sentence structure / grammatical language features, students are required to include at least three short paragraphs in their CV, one of which must be a personal statement.
Students are provided with:
- Checkpoints to help manage their time
- Two examples and activities to complete about these
- Unpacked achievement criteria and a checklist
- Information about language features and conventions you’d expect to find in a curriculum vitae
- Activities along the way to help explain and reinforce key knowledge points.
This product includes:
- The student booklet, within which is a cover page for your marking convenience.
This resource comes in Microsoft PowerPoint (resized as A4 pages). This means you can:
- Edit / Tweak it to suit your / your students' needs.
- Upload to Google if you prefer ‘Slides’ over PowerPoint.
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on them online. (Note that for EL standards, students must work in hard copy because, other than dictionaries, they must not use any digital devices.)
- Print as hard copy work booklets.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Yes, you may share this resource with other teachers in your faculty provided that's the faculty you were in when it was purchased. Please, please don't share down the road. Thanks so much :)