US504 Write a CV and US26622 Writing
This task booklet relates to TWO NZQA Unit Standards for level 1:
- US26622 Write to Communicate Ideas for a Purpose and Audience. (This task produces ONE of THREE pieces required for this standard) and
- US504 Produce a CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Students are guided through the production of their CV.
Included in this resource:
- The complete student workbook
The student workbook includes:
- Cover sheets for both of the unit standards
- Clearly unpacked achievement criteria
- Cues to show students when to stop and get teacher feedback
- Tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach
- Hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
This resource comes in Microsoft Word and a Google Docs format (a link to the Google version is provided). This means you can:
- Edit / Tweak to suit your / your students' needs
- Share with students digitally so that they can work on it online
- Print as hard copy work booklets
Please remember your feedback is always welcome.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.