US10792 Write Formal Personal Correspondence (Word & G.Doc)
This task helps students achieve NZQA’s Unit Standard 10792 Write Formal Personal Correspondence - version 5. It guides students through writing TWO pieces of correspondence as required to complete the standard. The task here requires the production of:
- a cover letter to go with a job application (also available as part of a US26622 task) and
- an email in which they query a bill from their power company.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Comes with a clear and user-friendly coversheet.
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is available in a type-on PDF format. No editing, but nor do you have to worry about format.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students SUCCEED.
- Includes tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks (where necessary) for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
- Includes short breaks when students can watch YouTube clips about daring or interesting things … then it’s back into it!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.