US10791 - Participate in an Informal Meeting
This resource guides students through the NZQA Unit Standard 10791 Participate in an Informal Meeting. Suggestions for meeting students could participate in, and resources to help with meetings, are included.
This resource comes in two formats:
Microsoft PowerPoint (reformatted for A4 pages). Use as is, edit it to suit your needs, save as a PDF, print as a hard copy booklet or upload to your Google Drive to share a Google version of the document.
A 'frozen' (aka 'interactive') Google version. All text and graphics are 'frozen' as part of the background so that students insert text boxes in the spaces provided to write on it. Hyperlinks are active.
All bases are covered!
To make life easy for teachers and enable students to work independently:
- Achievement Criteria have been unpacked for students.
- Checkpoints help students manage their time.
- Hyperlinks help students navigate around the document and access relevant external websites.
- Students type into the document as is, making it a complete workbook.
- Students are very carefully guided through the assessment to ensure success.
As with all our Achievement and Unit standard resources, you may share these with teachers in your department (so long as that's the school you were in at the time of purchase), and may share them with as many students as you like! No stinky multiple licences! Drive Resources - What we need!
Sharing/Copying this Resource
You may share this resource with teachers in the department you were in at the time of purchase. You may also share this with as many students as you like. Please do not share with teachers in other schools. Thanks heaps! :)