Drive Dump for Distance Learning!
To check to see what you get in this bundle watch my YouTube video here.
This is the ultimate bundle of resources to cope with teaching online. Purchasing this resource gives you a link to a Google Drive folder full of the essential tools for teaching in an online environment. Please remember to make a copy of the documents and save them to your own drive as, apart from the PDFs, they are in VIEW ONLY form. Once you've made your own copy, you can edit as you like! With this resource you get:
- An 'attendance' sheet for you to keep a record of student contact, and what type of contact that was (eg email, zoom meeting tutorial etc)
- Templates for you to create differentiated activities (3 levels).
- Examples of how those templates could be used (I've used them for Dulce Decorum Est and On the Sidewalk Bleeding)
- A template to help you create your own Achievement Standard task.
- Instructions for using Microsoft PowerPoint to create Achievement Standard tasks (or any resources you like). Use PowerPoint to begin with, then upload to Google if you like later.
- A digital response journal.
- The second edition to the Level 1 Revision booklet for 1.1 Written Text
- The second edition to the Level 1 Revision booklet for 1.2 Visual Text
- The Revision Booklet for Levels 2 and 3 - suitable for both written and visual/oral texts.
Note, these products are also available as individual resources in my store (see links) where most of them include not just the Google version, but the Microsoft and in some cases a PDF version also.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Please read the terms and conditions included with this bundle. The orginal purchaser may not share this with others. Thanks heaps for your understanding and good will and all that. :)