1.9 Information Literacy - I've Got Issues (Word & G.Doc)
See a video flipbook of this resource here!
This task booklet, for NCEA Achievement Standard 1.9 Use Information Literacy Skills to Form Conclusion(s) walks students through an investigation into an issue relating to a text they have studied. It guides students through the required skills for research in a clear and scaffolded format. The achievement criteria have been clearly unpacked. Checkpoints for sharing progress with teachers have been built in. Tables and templates provide structure and safety for students.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students have the opportunity to achieve Excellence.
- Includes clearly unpacked achievement criteria.
- Includes in-built checkpoints, tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.
Flip through this resource!
Click here to see a video flipbook of this product!