1.11 Close Viewing - Movie Manipulation
See a video flipbook of this resource here!
This task booklet, for NCEA Achievement Standard 1.11 Close Viewing, guides students through using a template to work through a movie scene of their/their teachers' choice. It has a clear example of how to do this using a scene from Murray Keane's short film, "Falling Sparrows", as well as NZQA exemplars.
As with all our task booklets, this resource:
- Is available in Microsoft Word and Google Doc formats - use it as is or edit it to suit your/your students' needs.
- Is primarily designed to be shared with students digitally but can also be printed.
- Is designed to ensure students have the opportunity to achieve Excellence.
- Includes clearly unpacked achievement criteria.
- Includes in-built checkpoints, tables and templates, providing a structured and scaffolded approach.
- Contains hyperlinks for easy referral to parts within the document and also to external web sources.
Sharing/Copying this Resource
Just buy one resource, then you're welcome to share within your department and with students at your school. (I’m realistic!)
However, PLEASE, be fair and refrain from sharing with other schools or other departments.
Flip through this resource!
Click here to see a video flipbook of this product!